CLIO practice management software
Clio is the most comprehensive, yet easy-to-use cloud-based law practice management software for small law firms today.
An invaluable tool for law firms of all sizes, Clio overcomes many of the technical hurdles presented by conventional practice management solutions, allowing lawyers to simplify their workflow and focus valuable time on serving their clients.
Every day tens of thousands of lawyers use Clio to schedule meetings, organize cases, track time, and issue bills. Accessible from your Mac or PC, Phone or Tablet, Clio allows lawyers to take control of their practice from any device, in any location, at any time. Clio even integrates seamlessly with other popular applications like Dropbox, Gmail, Office 365, and Xero.
Bizibody’s designation as a Clio Certified Consultant means we have completed the necessary training and testing to the standards set by Clio, giving our clients independent verification of our abilities in helping law firms set up and use Clio’s cloud-based practice management solution. Contact us to schedule a live demo.
- Client and Matter Management : Clio organizes all of your information by matter. See all the crucial information for each case organized for easy access. Each matter collects the contacts, meetings, tasks, expenses, notes, and documents specific to that case. Never hunt for information related to your matters again; one click will show you all the important details.
- Time & Billing : Easily track time through the workday. Generate your Invoice in seconds.
- Document Management : Handle documents with ease. Keep your legal files all in one place and search and organize your documents efficiently.
- Document Automation : Instantly streamline and populate new documents using Clio’s automated document templates. With this automation feature, you no longer have to find and replace names and addresses and other matter information manually.
- Mobile Phone Apps : The Clio Mobile App is a robust and intuitively designed app that enables you to capture billable time on the move and to access your matter information, calendars, tasks, documents on the go. Everything you need to know is there—in an instant, in context, and ready to inform your decisions.
- Secure Online Collaboration with Clients : Safely share documents with your clients using Clio Connect, a private portal offering a convenient yet secure means of collaborating online. Clio uses bank-level security with SSL encryption, daily audits from world leaders in Internet security with strong security and privacy policies to support your duty of confidentiality.
- Integrations : Clio is tightly integrated with leading cloud storage, calendaring and accounting services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Outlook, Google Calendars, and Xero.